Katie Mae Chase
Katie Mae Chase is a Family Nurse Practitioner, board-certified with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and licensed by the Texas Board of Nursing. Certified with BioTE Medical as a hormone replacement therapy specialist, specialized in plastic surgery and aesthetics, as well as a certified Pilates instructor at Bodybar Pilates.
Katie Mae Chase has strong clinical skills enhanced by natural ability to build rapport with patients and families. Follow evidence-based guidelines and ensure quality of care.
Extensive training in plastic surgery including surgery, injectables, lasers. Experience in intensive care, internal medicine, women’s and men’s health.
Passionate about healthcare, aesthetics, fitness, diet, and helping patients feel good from the inside out.
Certifications and organizations:
- Family Nurse Practitioner licensed by the TBON
- Nationally certified with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Certified as a hormone specialist with BioTE Medical
- Heads Up to Healthcare Providers – American Academy of Pediatrics & CDC
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Sigma Theta Tau, International Honor Society of Nursing
- Certified Pilates Instructor